Community Development through Interactive Design
This section includes documentation and descriptions of community-based projects that CSBE has been involved in over the past decade in coordination with a number of non-profit organizations and with the Greater Amman Municipality.
These projects have aimed at upgrading urban public spaces and developing design solutions for low-income areas through engaging the local communities in the planning and implementation processes, and by enabling them to reach their visions and express their needs.
- Designing a Play Environment with Children at Sahab
- Jabal al-Jofeh Neighborhood Upgrading Project
- Jabal al-Qal’a Community Park Project
- Jabal al-Qal'a Neighborhood Improvement Participatory Project
- Rehabilitation Project for the Grounds of the Adasiyyah Girls’ School